Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Suave Natural Products Review

The past two weeks I have been using Suave Naturals which I am loving,  The first one I am using is Suave Naturals Wild Cherry Blossom fun floral fragrance> This leaves my body soft and smelling very soft blossom, the scent stays on for the day but gets lighter as the day goes on.

 If you don't feel like wearing perfume or body spray this would be a best product for you.  it is a 24 hr moisturization  body lotion 18 fl. oz
..
I am also using Suave Naturals Creamy tropical coconut moisturizing body wash it does contain milk proteins and is hypoallergenic, I love this scent it smells a sweet milk coconut you can actually smell the milk but it is a soft smell, and when you use it in the shower it just leaves your skin soft and smells wonderful, the scent will not last long but it is a beautiful one, it does not dry my skin as some others do, mixed with my wild berry cream it's yummy..
I do recommend this product if your looking for a soft light scent that will stay on for most the day. I'm glad that I did purchase it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...