Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Dead Mountain the untold true story of Dyatlov Pass Incident Book Review

At first I didn't think I was going to like it when my brother sent it to me on my Kindle Fire, then I researched it and the author was on Coast to Coast am I  enjoy that radio show, I read into the story as it is a true story. About 9 students who went into  a certain pass and didn't return. 

 I don't want to say more but I have to say it as a well written story and a few weeks ago they made a film about it on Netflix called Devil's Pass it was an ok movie, far from the book, the movie showed students wanting to know the real truth. 


It made you think about things we don't know of.. A very interesting and sad story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...