Thursday, August 14, 2014

Turkey Zucchini Boat from Rockin Robin's Recipe

I really like how this one  came out. Real good and taste good not hard at all to make, Thank you Robin.

Rockin Robin's Site

 First I got the ingredients we need.
the next step  I washed the zucchini and cut in have and scoop the middle and placed it aside.
I put these in the oven for 20 minutes as she says to and as it was in the oven I was cooking the meat and onion and then after cook drain and add the taco seasoning and zucchini that I scraped out place it all back and cook for a few more minutes.
after I took the zucchini out of the oven and my filling was cooked I added it to my lil boats and top it with cheese and placed it back in the oven till the cheese melted.
This came out real good, and  I will make it again, thanks Robin for sharing your recipe's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...