Friday, January 23, 2015

Baked Vegetable Ziti Try and Review

Oh! My this was so good, I have not tried this one recipe before with any other ingredient’s. I was watching I Heart Recipe’s  this  is  Rosie’s Site,  her recipe’s look so good I had to try this one last night to have with my Tri Tip Beef.  I loved it everything came out good and cheesy. You can taste the cheese and carrots, baby Kale oh! So good.
 Here is what I used all are her ingredient’s.

·         2 ½ uncooked Penna pasta
·         24 oz of Alfredo sauce
·         1 cup Kale chopped
·         1 cup Broccoli chopped
·         1 cup Carrots chopped
·         ½ tsp salt
·         1 tsp Garlic Powder
·         1 tsp Onion Powder
·         ¼ tsp ground black Pepper
·         2 tsp Italian Seasoning
·         2/3 cup shredded Colby and Cheddar mix Cheese
·         1 ½ cup Mozzarella
You can get the full Instructions at I Hear Recipe  
forgot to add the cheeses.

After I boiled the Penne and drained. I mixed all the ingredients together to get this as I put it in a small pan that's all I had for now.
This looks so good right now, then I placed in the oven until I wanted the cheese melted and I also left it in till I got the carrots soft, although you don't have to do it that way, I just like the carrots soft.
the finish dish.
I placed it on a small plate and had it with my meat mmm,
I do hope that you try this it is really good if you love the cheese, and I'm sure if you don't like the ingredients you can add yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...