Thursday, January 22, 2015

Loreal Revitalift & Loreal Age Perfect Hydra-Nutrition Golden Balm Review

Loreal Revitalift is a face cream with Anti-Wrinkle + Firming SPF 18 sunscreen. I use this daily since last month and I am seeing my face come back to life. I see if firmer and not flaking like some of the face creams I have tried in the past yuk.

  This one I use after I use my Neutrogena System works great..
At night I use the left which is Loreal Age Perfect Hydra-nutrition Golden Balm.  This product I like it has a soft perfume smell but not over powering. If I do see my face in the day and I see it needs a pick me up under the eyes or T-Zone I apply and leaves my face feeling tingly and happy. I've notice the fine lines softer when I add these two together. It has a waxy feel to it, so if you don't like a waxy feel on your face this is not for you. It is great I will purchase again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...