Thursday, January 22, 2015

Rusk Sensories brilliance Conditioning Review

I did purchase Rusk this last month the second week in the month.  I am not too happy with this one it leaves my hair smelling great with the scent of Grapefruit and Honey. After a couple of days it makes my hair heavy and dry. I tried other leave in conditioners before, for some reason this one my hair is just not happy with. 

So I just use it as a pretty scent on my hair if I am going out or to the stores I just put a little dab and just one sweep over my hair and off I go.  will not use it as a leave in conditioner just to heavy but I do love the scent not too harsh just right. 

  It is Paraben-Free now with argan oil & awapuhi.

I do like there other products, this one was just a no.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...