Thursday, February 12, 2015

Slow Cookers Savory Pot Roast Recipe and Review

I was thinking all week what am I going to make, and it hit me I have to retry the pot roast for some reason I keep making it dry. So I thought I would try this recipe and it came out amazing I almost fainted lol.

I don't think there will be left over um no. I went into the McCormick site to get the recipe, and if you love pot roast you have to try this one.

Pot Roast   McCormick website.



  • 2 1/2 to 3 lbs boneless chuck roast
  • 1 1/2 cup carrots
  • 1 1/2 cup potatoes
  • 1 cup celery
  • 1 cup onion (I used 1 white)
  • 1 pkg McCormick Savory pot roast seasoning
  • 1 cup water

It says to chop all the vegetables and meat and place in the crock pot, them in a separate bowl combine water and the seasoning. Then pour all over the meat ans vegetable. I did use the high for 4 hours and it was great.  I'm sure you can make side dish or have rolls I forgot them oops.. Well all in all our lunch was good :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...