Friday, April 24, 2015

A regular day today

Today I did not do much, I so need to get back to walking and taking in the fresh air, I guess a good long walk to the local library will do me good, I took a few pics of the landscape not bad still learning this camera.

I love this bush it is so beautiful with all the pink and smells good as well, all the cute butterflies were around but were camera shy:)
The first time I saw this I almost fainted I have not seen this in years, I call it the real Cell Phone *laughs* I miss these days when we used them.
I so need to see where the over pass goes to maybe one day when I go earlier not in the afternoon to many cars.
On the way home, imagine that lightning up, no more electric eeek, will try and do a video next time I go out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...