Friday, April 17, 2015

I bought these 3 at the 99cents store. Review

I bought these items, I always wanted to try the lotion and I love it. It makes my skin soft and not greasy like all others do. However the scent does smell like Ponds a soft powder smell. The paint pallet is great I like to buy different kinds of pallets just to see if they are best for my art journaling and this one is good for what I am creating:)



The sketch pad I have not see them there before and I seen it there so I had to purchase it. I tried many colors on the page and no bleed through just soft shadows in the back, actually it is a small pad to put in my purse or backpack and does not stick out.

I have to go back and get a few more pads and pain, I just wish they would have more colored pens in there school section.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...