Saturday, May 16, 2015

Dinner Time Recipe

I felt like making a regular dinner today seeing how it is  cold day, I am going to make just Sirloin,  Rice in a bag,  I love this dinner so easy to make and sets right for this day.
I cooked this for about 25 minutes the meat was thin enough to cook fast, I added dry oregano and garlic salt it gives a good taste when it is cooked and not a bland taste. The right amount is for me eyeball it (sprinkle to your liking) mmmm

Now here is a good rice I like to use when I don't have time to make it the right way, it is a steam in a bag, Oh! I  love this one it has wonderful veggies and the taste is great. I usually leave it in the microwave for 4 1/2 minutes and it comes out perfect.

I love a flat bread that I get at the market, it has to be better than flour tortilla's but like all it can be fattening if eating to many but it makes the food good. I leave it in the microwave to warm up about 29 seconds not long or you'll burn it, I also cut a few green onions to add to my dinner along with cilantro . Can't go wrong.
Here is the finish dish, I'm not the kind of person who makes it look pretty, I just put it on the plate and eat it, I don't have time to make it pretty:)

I also had a coke with my dinner I usually have juice drinks but my brother got me this one:)
If you make what I do please share:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...