Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Greek Pasta Salad Recipe

I have so many recipe's to share, I love it:) here I am trying a new name by kikkoman I use to get free recipe menus 2011 but they don't make them no more :( anyways I have a few books collected that I will share with you to try with yourself or family.



Kikkoman Thai Style Chili Sauce adds a touch of aweet heart to this refreshing pasta salad. It's sure to become your signature dish or at summer picnics.

1 cup sun-dried tomato vinaigrette or French Dressing

1/4 cup Kikkoman Thai Style Chili Sauce 

4 cups cooked rotini pasta

1 cup cherry tomatoes

1 cup green bell peppers strips

3/4 cup chopped green onions

1/2 cup peeled, seeded and diced cucumber

4 ounces crumbled feta cheese

1 (3.8-ounces) can black olives, drained and sliced

1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill

Whisk together vinaigrette and chili sauce. In a large bowl, toss together pasta and remaining ingredients. To serve, drizzle with vinaigrette mixture.

Makes 6 serving

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...