Friday, May 22, 2015

Memorial Day 2015: 3 recipes for reader-favorite cookout dishes

I love when all my family use to get together on these holidays they were the best, going to the park playing, listening to music, seeing family who we have not seen in ages, BBQ's, Food all over it was the best times, it seems as times have changed now a days.

Although me and my brother are going to have BBQ we keep it simple with chicken, meat, salad, pretty good if I do say so my self.  

Here is a website  thought was cool to get a few ideas for your cook out this holiday:)



There are some things you just don’t mess with: family traditions, your tried-and-true cookie recipe and Memorial Day grilling.

Memorial Day is Monday, May 25, which is when the cover comes off most pools, children are getting ready to ditch their school supplies and the charcoal comes out of storage.

There’s no better way to welcome the outdoor cooking season than by throwing down some good old-fashioned cookout dishes.

Original Article:     by Danielle Waldron

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...