Monday, May 11, 2015

Organic Nectarine and Store bought

So here it is, I bought Nectarines last night from the market, and this is how they look I'm still letting them ripe little UN ripped right now.
The small one I picked from my brothers tree, now I say that this one is what we call organic and taste much sweeter than the store bought, I did eat the store bought one last week when I purchased it, and it was sweet but not like the one picked from the tree, no spray no poison sprayed on it, what a different it makes, now when I see organic in the store and they are still big I can't help to think it is not organic yet.
So amazing  the tree grown one looks and tastes when you grow them right in your own back yard:)
Don't know the name of  the tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...