Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Sourdough Turkey Melt Recipe

This is what I like to make when I don't feel like making a dinner, a fast tasty meal for me.
If your not wanting to cook, then I suggest you give this a try. From my magazine Taste  of  Home


Ingredients:

2 Tbsp. mayonnaise 

4 slices of sourdough bread

1/4 cup canned chopped green chili

1/4 lb. thinly sliced deli turkey

1/4 cup shredded Colby-Monterrey Jack cheese 

1 Tbsp. butter, soften

Steps:

1. Spread mayonnaise over two slices of bread. Layer with green chilies, turkey, and cheese. Top with remaining bread slices.

2. In  a  large skillet, toast sandwiches over medium heat 1-2 minutes on each side or until golden brown and cheese is melted.

Start to Finish 10 minutes, Makes 2 servings

submitted to the magazine by, Leah Carter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...