Monday, May 25, 2015

The Spring Trend You Need To Know Now: the Ultimate Denim Guide to The 7 Best Hems

I love jeans they can go with everything you can mix and match together. I have had jeans in my teen years and yes I did have the brand names because they were trendingback in the 80's. Let's see I had Jordache, Gloria, Sassoon, Oh My! I was so HIP back in the days (laughs) if you didn't have the jeans you didn't have the coolness, I so laugh now and can't imagine the 80's stuff I bought and did.

All though I would never give it up and take it back I so loved the 80's and the style was so much better back then Here is a site I came upon.


The Spring Trend You Need To Know Now: the Ultimate Denim Guide to The 7 Best Hems
by LIANA SATENSTEIN

You’ve seen the extreme denim trend take the runways by storm, whether in Marques ‘ Almeida’s slashed and pieced fall 2015 collection or Gucci’s sexy-sleek version of the Canadian tuxedo, and maybe you’ve even been lucky enough to be privy to catching it off the runway and on the streets. But maybe you’re not feeling quite ready to dive headfirst into a pair of chimney-proportioned wide-leg flares: Luckily, there is an understated way to express your totally hip and utterly with it fashion sensibility and it’s down there by your ankles (or knees, or mid-thighs, but we’ll get to that)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...