Sunday, May 17, 2015

Times Are changing Fast



Today I was reading how times are changing, I seen all the new technology in the makes. I sometimes wonder if we ever went back into the days of the past were we had no electricity running water, radio, TV, cars if we could make it.

Imagine what in the world did they do after they were done with their chores and dinner, it had to be early and I wonder what kind of games they had to entertain themselves specially the kids. No movie theater no electronic games wow now I have to say that when they made up a game it was going to get real.

It is sad for the kids today they will never get to know what it was like a real kid like when I was growing up in the 70’s we had to make our own games and play out side till the street lights went on and it was dinner time, I guess I kind of imagine a little of what it was back then.
My favorite as a kid was climbing trees and yes playing in the mud fun for me not my mom J but hey that’s what kids did back then. Also we went to the movies and mall when it was all the big thing to do then, now were lucky if we see a mall.


I really don’t care for the changes I wish we could go back to the way it was in the past much easier and no Facebook or computers to run our lives, but then this is my opinion. What’s yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...