Friday, June 12, 2015

16 Father's Day Gift Ideas

I can't believe that Father's Day is around the corner, I am always stumped on what to get my dad, I like what this article is sharing on great ideas. I need all the help I can get on this day.

Chances are he’s the guy who taught you how to drive a car and ride a bike, so this Father’s Day celebrate your dad with a good steak and a great gift. Whether you play a round of golf, take in a game, or just throw back a beer together, these presents are the perfect way to top off Father’s Day.





Dove Men+Care Father’s Day Gift Pack, $10, Walgreens retail locations. Consider this gift set a one-stop shop for morning essentials. The pack includes Extra Fresh Body Wash, an energizing cleansing gel with a dab of menthol to deliver a refreshing sensation; Hydrate+ Face Wash, a cleanser that replenishes moisture and leaves skin smooth; and Extra Fresh Antiperspirant, a gentle formula that is strong enough to deliver 48 hours of odor and wetness protection with a fresh scent.

Original Article by Celia Shatzman
Contributor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...