Wednesday, June 17, 2015

8 SPRING TRENDS THAT ARE FINALLY ON SALE

I have been loving the new clothes that I see at the stores, malls but the prices can be so out of this world it's unbelievable. I am always looking for sales or visiting thrift shops, it's amazing the cool finds you can purchase if you go on a good day when they get the clothes put out.

Once I did and still have a Ralph Lauren for $10.00 but I had to do research to make sure it was real all the tags had the real ones:) it did come from an Estate Sale, Oh! that's another place to go check for vintage items:).

I seen this site and thought yes a sale but when you look at the prices they must be for people with lot's of money, because this is not a sale for me:) I know I have seen these items at T. J.  Max or Marshals I rather find them there than buy them at these sale prices. What do you think? Is this your kind of sale? 

Still lusting after those frayed hemlines and gladiator sandals from last season's runways? Well lucky you—these trends are finally on sale! Find them here at discounts you can't ignore. BY JUSTINE CARREON

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...