Monday, June 29, 2015

Do I really sound like a kid?

I can't believe that I still sound like a kid. I went with my brother a few month ago to stay at a hotel till his house got fumigated. We stayed there a few days, as we returned home, I was waiting for the gas man to get to our place and turn on the main gas and check the house heaters, stove.

I was waiting for him just watching tv and eating popcorn. well there is a knock at the door, getting up I walk to the door, you can see out but you can not see in. I said hello, he said he was there to turn the gas in, I told him that my brother is out but he can come in and turn the gas on.

He told me straight out I can not enter unless your mom or dad are home as well.. (lol) I laughed a little and told him that I am not a little kid, I told him my age and when I open the iron door he seen me and said ok you look like your in school. no I told him and he said I sounded like a kid.

Hmm. I recorded my voice but I don't sound like a kid do I? hahaha.


The other time was a few days ago a man came to the door passing flyers out and I said again hello, and he said can I talk to your mommy and daddy, I had to have fun and I said no there not here now, so he said ok I'm going to leave the flyer here ok, and make sure your parents get it, ok I will...(lol)

Little does he know my age hahaha..  Have you been told this as well? and believe me it still goes on.. Thank goodness there are no pitchforks at my door...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...