Sunday, June 14, 2015

Beauty Products I enjoy

I have a few beauty products that I go to all the time, they just seem to work for me. I am always afraid to try a new product due to having sensitive skin and always breaking out. These I love a few are not here but they will be next time I go shopping.

My List so far: The all work great for fair and sensitive skin as mine. What are your's?

1. Eos Hand Lotion 24 moisture Delightfully Nourishing Cucumber


2. Boots No 7 Beautiful Skin Age Defence Cleanser Reveals brighter healthy looking skin


3. Thann Aromatic Wood Body Lotion enfussed with Rice  Ban Oil and Vitamin E


4. Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream Normal/Dry


5. Boots No7 Protect and Perfect Day Cream SPF 15






7. Boots No7 Restore & Renew Restaure et Regenere Eye Cream


8. Vaseline lip therapy rosy lips for soft pink lips


9. Rimmel Extra WOW Lash


10. Maybelline Baby Lips in 30 Peach Kiss lip balm


11. Jergens Shea Butter conditions & Enriches, deep conditioning moisturizer



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...