Monday, June 8, 2015

Products I bought at Ulta Review

I  purchased this product over at Ulta this past week, and I have been using it for 2 days I thought it might be because we are in summer. I am noticing that it is burning my face with redness, I know to let a product work for a day or few but this is really strong on my face and had to stop using it. If you are sensitive this one might not be for you. You have to tr y a nd see if it is for you. It is not for me.
Alpha Hydrox 10% Glycolic AHA Anit- Wrinkle

Another brand I picked up was Boots I love Boots I am wearing the Boots No.7 Beautiful Skin for night, normal/dry skin it is hypo-allergeric 50 ml, 16 fl oz.  The scent is a soft and not over bearing one perfect for those who don't care for heavy scents as me.
Another Boots product I piked up was the Restore & Renew Restaure et Regenere Eye Cream, this is the best, I have notice my dark circles and puffiness area are  reduced. This product goes on smoothly and it has no scent to it. Perfect for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...