Sunday, July 5, 2015

My Dead Sea Scrolls Visit

I had a wonderful day this Friday, me and my brother took a trip to L.A. to see the Dead Sea Scrolls. It was the most beautiful amazing to see, made you feel like you were there in person. The down side was we were not aloud to take photos or video:( due to the scriptures very old. It had over 600 ancient artifacts on display. The Dead Sea Scrolls , manuscripts written and hidden in caves 2000 years ago and not discovered until 1947, known copies of the Hebrew Bible, also known as the Old Testament.
California Science Center    all Tickets go fast better to make reservations for what part you want to visit.  



This is the only photo I can take before going in, awesome.



Here are a few pictures inside I took before going to see the scrolls, it was in the California Science Center. They have so many exhibitions to see for a small price.  Oh and they also have a food court and gift shops:)

this is a photo on the wall,
this is the outside after we got out and headed to the main street.
It was a  perfect beautiful day in L.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...