Tuesday, July 28, 2015

My Favorite Shoes I own

I went into my closet and snap shot a few of what I love wearing, with fun skirts. I still want to get me some wedges that is the one type of shoe I don't own yet, the shame.

These all may look hard to walk in and un comfy but no they are not at all, wear the right insole and your good to go.

These are my Blue one's I have and love, and so comfy,  From Forever 21



I have to say these go with all my skirts and they are multi colors, and another favorite, Qupid

The Floral ones are cute, from Forever 21
I bought these Chinese Laundry Brand at a thrift store called Pattys Closet and they were brand new and still good. If your in Western California and live by Montrose 210 freeway you have to ckeck this place out.
I bought these on line, named Delicious very pretty I love wearing them

Here are another pair I adore black with a cute bow brand Miss 
Me
Now these are fun to wear with a long flowing skirt, Jane
These black ones are a brand I never heard of Bxeckelle's

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...