Friday, July 24, 2015

My Wish List of Pin Up Clothes

I came upon Amazon and found so many beautiful fashion on Pin Up Clothes. I love the vintage look and the accessories I'm in love. Here are a few items I have on my wish list, want to share with you all, maybe one of you might like the vintage look as well:)

I will be adding shoes and accessories as well in another post.

A beautiful Grace Karin Halter Pinup Rockabilly Vintage Swing Dress Party Dress $ 35.00


Maggie Tang Women's 1950s  Black Halter Vintage Rockabilly Dress $49.99

I always wanted to get a pair of these shorts and I just might do it this summer:) 
Nautical Pin-up High Waist Front Button Cuffed Shorts Red Blue or Black $26.98
Sidecca Retro High Waist 4 Button Polka Dot Capri Pant $28.00 always wanted these as well.

White Red Nautical Anchor Pin-up High Waist Pencil Skirt U.S.A $32.99
Oops Outlet Women's Printed Tube High Waist Wiggle Bodycon Pencil Midi Skirt $10.99
Sourpuss Pedal Pushers Black $42.99

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...