Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Strange Stories But Real very Interesting

I have come across many strange crap in my life and thank goodness this is not one of them, I hear about these stories all the time Black Eyed Kids, what are they? Where did they come from? Who are they? Many questions but no answers. Have you ever found yourself seeing these kids? If so run I mean it, don't bother talking with them.


I seen this one in the past had to share it with you all;

It makes you think why don't people talk about it more, I'm sure if they did there would be more evidence in the books, I think anyways.

I'm not sure about the werewolves, some are saying they seen one in the backwoods in the East States, imagine to see something like that.

I guess we have to make are own decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...