Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Top 5 Things I Wish I Knew When I Started My Business

When I went into business as an Entrepreneur it was tough and still is, when there is no sales yet to be made but you get right back out there and never give up, I fin this article interesting and want to share it with you, if your just starting out on business for yourself.



.Having never before grown a small business, I surrounded myself with as many talented and experienced mentors, teammates and investors from whom I could learn best practices as we scaled our company. Since then, we’ve failed, succeeded and pivoted on multiple occasions and across a wide array of initiatives, ranging from key hires to product-market fit.

Original Article   Ryan Frankel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...