Friday, September 25, 2015

A Casual Day Today

Today was a good day, warm with a little cool breeze I love it. I love California at times we just never know what kind of weather we will wake up to,even though the weather man say's one thing she can change in a heart beat.

We have only two seasons here summer, winter lol  imagine that, well living by the beaches that's whatcha get :) 80 here pheww


I love the little plant my brother bought it's just so cute, it was dying until I added water and I need to re pot it, my brother will not do it and it might die, don't want that, it is to beautiful.


Thought I would have a little snack and I love this one berries, I ate the blueberries, black berries, just to good to stop. Better than sweets.  Come to think of it, this would make for a good berry pie:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...