Sunday, September 20, 2015

Crock Pot Beef and Broccoli Dinner Recipe

I loved this recipe for trying new foods in my crock pot. I got the recipe from Divas Can Cook

She has the best recipe's I want to try for dinner or dessert.

What you need:

Recipe Ingredients 



I have made the Beef and Broccoli dinner and it came out real good, now I know what I can make in the future weeks to come, you can never get tired of this dish.

First I prepared the meat and cut into squares and added to pot.



In the pot it goes.

The Sauce Mix



I prepared the sauce mix and in it went with the meat, mix it well



I left it for 4 hours on high, but with the meat being thin I took it out in 3 hours.



This is how it looks when done, The lighting was awful and I don't understand my settings sorry, although it came out brown looking.

I did the rice and broccoli separate, I placed them all together in my dish, very tasty.
My finish dinner, was very good.
 a bowl would of been better:)

2 comments:

  1. It looks and sounds delicious. Thanks so much for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda oh my I am a late replies I just found out I had 2 comments for the life of me I didn't know how to find them until I searched, I'm sorry so late and thank you for the comment and visit. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...