Friday, September 11, 2015

Product From Influenster Boots #7 Beautiful Skin

I received this product from Influenster for testing purposes. I am loving the Boots line, although some products my face type will not handle. I find this cream and great one, I am using the #No7BeautifulSkin      @bootsbueatyusa   for Dry/Normal 

This is a travel size



I use at night after I wash my face with soft cleanser, I can't use anyone as well. This cream hydrates my face all night and when I wake in the morning I see that my skin tone looks cleaner and firmer, not sure if it the dry/normal


I have been using for oily skin and I think I have been using the wrong product all this time, when I uses them I wake to still greasy skin but not with this one. Will purchase it my own. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...