Monday, September 7, 2015

NYM Brand Not Your Mother's Products Review

I have been using Not Your Mother's Product in the past of hair curly serum, Oh my it is great, it does leave your hair curly. I usually put it on after I wash my hair and let it air dry and the curls do come in, I am loving that product,

How ever I got this product(s) complimentary to test and/or review.

I have to say when I got these two products travel size shampoo and conditioner I was happy to try them. I did use them and love how they left my hair, it was fuller and the scent is a coconut scent so soft and nice not over barring, 


My hair came out shinny and very soft, I am glad that I did run int to this brand name at the store, I never tried the shampoo and conditioner but now that I did I want to get the fuller size and see what they have to offer in other products for my hair, This brand so far is my favorite.  #NYMBeachBabe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...