Friday, October 2, 2015

Chicken Quesadilla Recipe

Oh my, I seen this on a you tube video and had to try it, and I love it.  Although I added my favors in and did not use hot sauce. The video is below of the true ingredients.


I used a pan

I did prepare my food, I used cilantro, tomato, green onion, bell pepper green, cheddar cheese, chicken, at times I use the deli meats and cut them real fine.

The tortilla's I use are wheat and they are very good, do not add oil or butter, just wait till it turns brown on the bottom of both sides and the cheese is melted to flip over and take out and serve.

it may look a mess but it is good after.
and
Then place another on top like a pizza
My finished plate.
I cut in 4 ways
The video by Rebecca Brand

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...