Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Working on New Watercolor Backgrounds

I am trying my hand at working with water color backgrounds for my shop and I have to say it is fun so far, just going to add fun drawings and stencils and see what I come up with. So next month I will have new water color backgrounds up:)


Still working on all of them I cant to create more colors to see what I come up with.

I tried a dark and light and a pale orange to get this one going.

I wanted to get a fiery looking color hmmm.

I love to doodle so let's see what other weirdo stuff I come up with all for the art journal and scrapbooks and mix media I love:)

There is more to my doodling I just had to crop it to fit here. Need to add more and background coloring maybe. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...