Wednesday, December 2, 2015

A casual day today Tuesday

I thought to share what projects I am working on with my shop. I have started to work on hand sewn pillows for only decor. They are so much fun to make, when I get a few more I will stuff them and add cute accents to them if needed. 

I will try my hand at small hand sewn wall quilt decor as you see here, still need backing.

It's a pretty good size and I wanted to try a green theme:)


It will look pretty once all fixed up.

Here are a few of my small pillows, I have a few different patterns and loving it.


I'm also working on my mix media art for my shop as well and just found out that I had two daubers when I use to play Bingo they work fine with mix media and they don't bleed on the other side. I have to go back to my old bingo halls and get me some more daubers:) sometimes I can't afford markers so why not Bingo Daubers:) 


No bleed and this is regular note paper



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...