Thursday, February 25, 2016

Community News in Long Beach, Ca

Today I was reading a article on Pet of the Week OSA a cute pretty name for this beautiful 10 year old female Colli Mix

My name is Osa, which means ‘bear’ in Spanish. My previous owners probably called me that because I look like a big, fluffy teddy bear! Sadly, they passed away and so here I am to find a home to spend my golden years. I would prefer to be the only dog in the house, as I would like to be the center of attention in your home. I am 10 years young so I come with reduced adoption fees!

She is up for adoption and I thought to share encase some one is looking for a loving family friend:)

Image s from the site: Long Beach Community Website:
Article by Jennifer Rice Epstein






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...