Wednesday, February 24, 2016

My Review on L'Oreal Paris Revitalift Serum

I have been using this product that I did get free from Influenster. I do enjoy this product by its self and it does work great diminishing fine lines I have.

I have been using this for about 35 days  and it is great. This product does do the job, although I don't like to use it with the daily cream or night cream as it leaves my skin flaky. So if I use it with another or by its self it does not flake. I don't know why my skin don't like both together.

  If you are looking for a good serum that does the job I suggest this one, and if you have any other ones you like please share. This is a full size for retail in the L'Oreal site is $24.99




L'Oreal Paris Revitalift  Daily Serum

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...