Thursday, March 24, 2016

11 Must Do's Before Posting your Blog Article

I have posted articles on my older blogs in the past and I never knew the how to's. I am happy that in today's blogs there are so many helping tips out there it's great to make your post stand out and be seen.


I have a few tips here from BB ----->

That I'm going to share with you from my list I got from BB. I hope that your article will stand out the right way.




Do You Have Before Posting:


  1. A Good Title
  2. A Strong Title
  3. An Enticing Clickable Title 
  4. Subheader/Subtitle 1
  5. Subheader/Subtitle 2
  6. Subheader/Subtitle 3
  7. A Picture
  8. A Picture With Your Blog URL
  9. A Picture With An Enticing Title 
  10. A Custom Unique Picture 
  11. Photo Credits

Please Check off before you post. I also have to do these again I am missing my URL's in my photo's, that's a no no..


4 comments:

  1. Good advice :)
    Beth x

    http://www.bethwatkinson.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Beth, also have a great weekend:)

      Delete
  2. Yes, bloggers must put in work! Thanks for the tips! www.fashiondues.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello vei vei your welcome and thank you for stopping by, have a great day/evening.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...