Thursday, March 17, 2016

9 Items That I Purchased at Michael's You Might Like

Took a trip to Michael's 

To see what I can purchase for my crafting needs. I found a few good items that I will come in handy. Some were on sale and other were not. They are having a great Sale so pop on over if you are looking for crafting supplies that are a reasonable price.

If your like me and purchase items you don't need but they are to cute to pass up, please let me know:)

All together my Items


I also seen this 12 x 12 Paper Pad that has many pretty designs, perfect for your paper crafts. Sale $9.99 it was $19.00.



This next item I am using for my pillows that I will have in my Shop soon. A pretty RBN Faux BRLP Lace. $ 3.99

I also wanted some of them funky scissors that cut all squiggly, I found a cheap pair for now, $1.99
Then I ran into the paint section. I seen these 2 fun colors I don't have Spearmint & Neon Blue $ .79 each.
Ok you can't pass the $1.00 section with out one item, I found 3, What? Mini Clipboard $ 1.50, Clothespins LG $1.50, Glitter Letters X $.50 I would of bought more glitter letters if I knew they said $1.50 oh and the Silver Dots were $ 1.29

Do I really need a Large Clothespin and a Mini clipboard No but they were cute. (LOL)
Mini Clip


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...