Friday, March 25, 2016

Fav Fhoto Friday


 Blooming Beauties 

It is a beautiful day here in So. Cal that I decided to share a photo of my beautiful flowers that are starting to bloom happily.

This one is so pretty she blooms and the red is red as can be, not sure of the name, but we have them all over.

I am also seeing baby I think it is Nectarines growing. They have not been growing since I got here 3 years ago and now I see they are coming out. See what happens when you talk to your babies:)


The White Roses are very beautiful specially when they are in full bloom, what I notice is they close a little at night and in the morning they are full again:)  If you have photos please share them with #favfotofriday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...