Friday, March 11, 2016

Happy Friday Good Finds At The Dollar Tree

Hello, I hope that you all are having a wonderful Friday. It is cloudy here but very warm I'm not sure where the rain is I am still waiting. I felt like going to the Dollar Tree to see if I could find any cool stuff for my journal writing and they had a few most of the items were gone. I should of went to another one (haha)

Here is what I found and I'm happy to say I stayed only in this section or I would loose what I have in the bank:)

  These Dots are good for bullet list or add to your art journals.

I couldn't help getting the cute Paper Roses they will come in handy I'm sure.

I also seen these small notes to stick in your Planner or Journal but the thing is they really are light in sticky and I have to add either glue or tape, not really good I say. But they were cute (lol)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...