Friday, April 29, 2016

Book Review 2 "City Chic"

Book Review

Author: Nina Willdorf

Title: City Chic The Moderns Girl's Guide to Living Large on Less

Genre: Women & Young Adult Women 

Book 2 is another interesting book I found in the same section as the first book. This book talks about living on your own for the first time and what to do and how to budget your money.

This book is very helpful for the girls moving on there own for the first time, even if your still in your parents home and you have your own room.

A must read book if you would like to manage your money and lifestyle. The tips also have good links for you to check out and I did check them out and I liked them.

I use them before and still do at times. Thrift Shops are my fav.

So if your looking to save money and spend on a budget this is a must read. I give 5 Stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...