Friday, April 29, 2016

Book Review " How to Walk in High Heels"

Book Review 1

Author: Camilla Morton

Title: How to Walk in High Heels

Genre: Women & Young Adult Women


At times I like to find books on self help in this genre. I went to the library the beginning of this month April and found 2 fun books. This book dealt with how to's and not's on dressing and appearances.

It is a very interesting book and has a lot of great tips for us women going on interviews or everyday outings. The tips have to be my favorite, and I would recommend this book to all the women out there that would like to try changing there appearance and have fun with a new fresh look.

It never hurts to try a new fun style sometimes:)  5 Stars from me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...