Thursday, April 28, 2016

Casual Chit Chat Thursday

Good Morning Everyone,

 It is a half gloomy day but still a warm beauty in a way. I have a couple of books to give a review on that I checked out from the library, I can't remember the last time I went all the time to the library.

I just wish that the public would put there lap tops down and pop into a library you never know what cool  magazine, movie or book to rent out.

I also have a couple of movies I rented and will review all tomorrow's post:) in the meantime enjoying a strawberry banana orange juice smoothie it reminds me of Orange Julius but with out the powder aftertaste.





I just chop up the fruits and toss in and blend.


I can't help it I drank it all :) Have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...