Thursday, April 7, 2016

Day Chatter April 7, 16

Good Morning Friends, 

Today is a casual Thursday lay back. I'm thinking of what I can create in my Midori and Shop. I am so excited I soon will have one of my Children's Short Story on a web site that does podcast in reading stories for children.

I will post that when it comes out. Very excited to hear it myself from another person. In the meantime I am going to make new inserts for my new Happy Planner this should be fun and interesting.

I took this shot yesterday she is so beautiful and Pink I couldn't pass her beauty up, because it is suppose to rain today or tomorrow. The weather man never gets it right (haha)


Have a Beautiful Day Friends where ever you may be:)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...