Monday, April 11, 2016

Recipe Old El Paso Taco Boats

Steak Taco Boats


I found this recipe over at Betty Crocker's, it is a Philly Cheese Steak Boat. It did not turn out like the recipe. I did it my way and if you would like the real recipe just click above.

Here is what I used: Montreal Steak Grilling Seasoning, Steak, Green Onion, Lettuce, Tomatoes, Shreded Cheese, El Paso Boats, Cilantro.  I forgot the fries.



What I did with mine was take the beef steak cut it in cubes and add the Montreal Steak Grill Seasoning mixing it well, then add it to a hot vegetable oil pan.

You will cook it till it is done fully. I really like the seasoning, although I bought the wrong one, I got hamburger steak grill instead of steak but it still came out real good and tasty.


Here it is when I added all. I have in my little boat is Cilantro, Green Onion, Tomatoes, Shredded Cheese, Lettuce.


This is my version. I just didn't have the right stuff for the real recipe, that will be a next try:) Please let me know if you try this one or make your own as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...