Friday, July 15, 2016

6 Items bought at CVS and Rite Aid Sale

I have to say that sales are my favorites at stores like the ones here:) I ran into CVS- Rite Aid to pick up body lotion but came out with a few extra, don't you hate that, haha

I really like the curling iron from Conair, it makes my curls and they do last all day till the second day.  $10.99 Rite Aid

Body cream Nivea is one of my favorites, it leaves my skin really soft and refresh specially the Q10 $11.29 Rite Aid

I have been using Olay soap for months now and this is one of my goto soaps as well as the Dove. It has a wonderful scent and does not leave my skin dry. $3.49 CVS

Now if I can't afford my skin moisturizer I go to Ponds and this one from Ives a great product as well. It does the job and the scent is a good one. $6.59 Rite Aid



The last 2 products are make-up from Maybelline Fit Me a new dewy smooth with sunscreen, I have to still try it and see if I like it, and the other is a small water spray for my hair to add either water or leave in conditioner. $8.29 CVS Water Bottle $1.99



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...