Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Chocolate Pudding and the Avocado Recipe

Chocolate Pudding


I just checked out a cool recipe book from the library: and it has amazing recipes to try I want to share a couple with you, I'm still deciding on what to try from here:

 Chocolate Pudding

Prep 5 min
Total 9 min
Serves 8-10

Ingredients;

1/4 cup trans free fat soft tub margarine spread

1 cup avocado puree

1 cup confectioners sugar

1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder

1 tsp. vanilla extract

1/4 cup cornstarch

Steps:

In a medium saucepan, melt the margarine over low heat. Stir in the avocado puree, sugar, cocoa powder, and vanilla. Cook, smashing well with the silicone spatula to smooth out any lumps of the avocado until the mixture thickens, 3 to 4 minutes. Off the heat, gradually stir in the cornstarch, serve warm.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Angela,
    Thanks for dropping by my site to comment on my guest author's post-- How to Get 3,000 Blog Subscribers.
    I saw your recipe. My family loves pudding.
    Janice

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...