Thursday, August 18, 2016

It's Frozen Stouffer's Stuffed Peppers

Stuffed Peppers by Stouffer's

When I don't have time to cook or back I head down to the frozen isle. I do like frozen foods at times and one brand is Stouffer's. I seen the stuffed peppers and had to try it, it no way looks like the picture, but it still taste good.

I will be making my own stuffed peppers I want to see if I can do it my way:) this will be fun and interesting.

still came out good, photos like this always sell :)

2 comments:

  1. I didn't even know they made these! I just knew about the lasagna! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for the reply, yeah try it, they have much more coming out. It is good and a fast dinner:)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...