Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Wonderful Embellishments I made (handmade)

I enjoy watching all the Youtube video's  on how to's. I like to scrapbook and journal and plan. I thought to try my hand at a few handmade embellishments that I will be adding to my new book scrapbook I am trying to make.

Still practicing

I would like all your ideas if you have any please share.

I have lot's of scraps so I used what I have, I need to invest in stamps and cut outs, but so far this is what I made with out them.



Scraps of all kinds, need more :)

video

8 comments:

  1. What a lovely thing. you could even sell them too in time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool idea!! I wish I had the time but I can't wait to see what you do!

    michenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a lot of nice scraps there! Good luck with them, I'm sure you'll make some great stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely idea and good luck, I am so rubbish in this kind of thing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always want to do something like this but never get round to it. Looks fun! Ree Love30

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im such a fan of scrapbooking, I love this!! I can't wait to see what you're making :)
    xo,
    Maca

    ReplyDelete
  7. good luck making your embellishments, seems like a fun hobby to do :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. the next thing you need to do is open an etsy shop and sell them online!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...