Friday, September 23, 2016

DIY No Sew Pet Bed

No Sew Pet Bed

I am always looking for fun Fleece projects and I came upon this one video. I have done this cute pet bed for a cat and will have it up on my etsy shop this weekend hope to. I want to share the video as well encase you would like to make your own.



I made mine for the ones who don't want to do it or cannot at this time, I had fun making it for a little cute fur baby.

The material I used are 100% Polyester Fleece and the cotton is Silky Soft Ultra Plush Fiber both are washable and dry-able on low tumble.

Here is how my finished bed turned out, I stuffed it as well,
The steps are so easy. I cut out 4" square on each corner and cut the strips

Then double tied the top and bottom strips together as knots
I bought a pattern for the top and a solid for the back.

Here is the video for you who would like to make one for your babies :)
Blankets will be next for this coming winter :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...