I am sharing today with you from my magazine Vegetarian Times. They have some yummy recipes to try for this summer, I love lasagna and sure will try this one also.
1 tsp. olive oil plus more to oil the pan
1 8-oz bunch Kale stems removed
1 15-oz. fat free ricotta cheese
4 oz. chevre or soft goat cheese, soften (French for Goats Cheese)
2 cloves of garlic, minced (2 tsp.)
2 cups prepared tomato puree
1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
lasagna noodles cooked and drained, or 6 no cook lasagna noodles
3/4 cups grated Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400, coat 8 inch square pan with oil
2. Cook Kale in large pot of boiling salted water (2 minutes) drain and rinse under water until cool enough to handle, then chop and season salt and pepper if desired and set aside.
3. Mash together ricotta and chevre in a bowl , and set aside.
4. Heat 1 tsp. oil in a small pan over medium low heat. Add garlic and cook 15 seconds Add tomato puree and red pepper flakes, simmer 5 minutes or until thicken.
5. Spread 1/4 cup sauce in prepared baking pan, Place 2 lasagna noodles on top of sauce. Top with half of cheese mixture, half of kale and 1/4 cup sauce , Top with two more noodles remaining cheese and remaining kale.Top with remaining lasagna noodles and cover with remaining sauce sprinkle with Parmesan and bake 40 minutes or until cheese has melted and lasagna is bubbly.